Sunday, June 07, 2009

Conflicting Emotions

This recession is taking a toil on me. I can’t seem to find a good enough job. A castle full of minions don’t pay for themselves (well maybe if I pillage…). Another job opening a bust, I often think about my side business. It has bared fruit albeit slowly. I want to work with the area’s churches offering my services. You’d be surprised who needs a photographer and who don’t. It would be great. Being able to set my hours and be my own boss. Do my own thing is all I can do right now. I stay busy and keep my mind occupied. Playing video games helps my mind stay sharp. So far, the wifey search is still on going but I have found some top candidates. I’m getting some mixed signals and some double talk. Yet, once I weed through the clutter, I will know who is for me. Well, let me wrap this up. I will holler at ya’ll later. Tata for now. 

Google