Friday, May 06, 2005

Oh, the weekend and Computer Woes

Whoa, I just got finished reading what I posted and I must say that was some passionate stuff. I didn't think I had it in me. Well, I just said what I said from the heart and that's what counts. Now as John Wayne said to Maureen O'hara in McClintock, "Let's get to the rat killing" meaning let it get this thing started. Friday, my favorite (and probably everyone elses) day of the week. Do you know why I love Fridays? Not because of the song or resturant (TGIF) but for the weekend. Some weekends are busy and stressful (like the regular work week) while others are relaxing and fulfilling (like a three day weekend). This weekend will be special for two reasons. One, this weekend is Mother's Day Weekend and I really need to go gift shopping (shame on me for forgetting). I plan on taking her out to eat at her favorite restaurant and give the house an fine and dandy cleaning. Two, my best friend, Kim is coming back from her trip to Viva Las Vegas. She and I have some things to discuss and no, I am not going to share them with ya'll. Yep, sounds like a slobberknocker of a weekend. Moving on to other things, I am buying a computer in the next few months and I have problems trying to figure out what I really want. I think I could either get a custom-built Dell pc or buy a pre-built computer then upgrade over time. I customized a dell and it was pretty sweet, yet it was way past my price range. Yet, I am going to be working another job soon, so I guess I could afford the suped up Dell. My other options is buy a Emachines from Walmart for under 600 bucks. It is more my price range, and I can add on to it for the future. So I think that would be my best bet, I dont know I will figure it out. Well, it's getting late and need to get some sleep. Holla back for now.
Google