Saturday, March 27, 2010

So much, so so so much.

Wow, 2010. This year is flying by so fast. Here we are nearing the end of April, there is still a little winter crisp in the air. Spring has descended on the South. It’s a time to get your booty out the door and do some work. I got a lot of raking to do before I mow. So much has been going on. I feel so full and bloated over the amount of heartache and upset I have been forced to swallow. I haven’t been feeling like myself as of late. I have been doing my best to relieve myself of this burdensome weight but it’s still clinging on. A small ray of hope has entered my life but that will come until I know for sure. My feelings have been going up and down, yet I still remain hopeful. I won’t go much into details so I will end it there. Everyone take of yourselves and don’t let the stresses of life consume you. Goodnight and God Bless.

Google